US stocks closed mixed on Friday, with the Dow Jones gaining more than 100 points during the session.
Wall Street analysts make new stock picks on a daily basis. Unfortunately for investors, not all analysts have particularly impressive track records at predicting market movements. Even when it comes to one single stock, analyst ratings and price targets can vary widely, leaving investors confused about which analyst’s opinion to trust.
Benzinga’s Analyst Ratings API is a collection of the highest-quality stock ratings curated by the Benzinga news desk via direct partnerships with major sell-side banks. Benzinga displays overnight ratings changes on a daily basis three hours prior to the U.S. equity market opening. Data specialists at investment dashboard provider Toggle.ai recently uncovered that the analyst insights Benzinga Pro subscribers and Benzinga readers regularly receive can successfully be used as trading indicators to outperform the stock market.
Top Analyst Picks: Fortunately, any Benzinga reader can access the latest analyst ratings on the Analyst Stock Ratings page. One of the ways traders can sort through Benzinga’s extensive database of analyst ratings is by analyst accuracy. Here’s a look at the most recent stock picks from each of the five most accurate Wall Street analysts, according to Benzinga Analyst Stock Ratings.
Analyst: Chris Caso
- Analyst Firm: Credit Suisse
- Ratings Accuracy: 90%
- Latest Rating: Maintained an Outperform rating on GlobalFoundries Inc (NASDAQ:GFS) on Feb. 15, 2023, and raised the price target from $78 to $85. Caso sees over 26% increase in the company’s stock.
- Recent News: GlobalFoundries reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
Analyst: William Stein
- Analyst Firm: Truist Securities
- Ratings Accuracy: 89%
- Latest Rating: Maintained a Buy rating on Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADI) on Feb. 16, 2023, and raised the price target from $215 to $251. Stein predicts around 30% upside in the stock.
- Recent News: Analog Devices reported better-than-expected Q1 results and issued Q2 EPS and revenue guidance above estimates.
Analyst: Zachary Fadem
- Analyst Firm: Wells Fargo
- Ratings Accuracy: 88%
- Latest Rating: Maintained an Equal-Weight rating for Carvana Co (NYSE:CVNA) on Feb. 17, 2023, and raised the price target from $5 to $10. This analyst expects around 12% drop in the company’s stock.
- Recent News: Carvana, during November, reported worse-than-expected Q3 financial results.
Analyst: Catherine Schulte
- Analyst Firm: Baird
- Ratings Accuracy: 86%
- Latest Rating: Maintained an Outperform rating on PerkinElmer, Inc. (NYSE:PKI) on Feb. 15, 2023, and cut the price target from $185 to $182. Schulte sees the stock gaining around 36%.
- Recent News: PerkinElmer’s combined adjusted revenue for Q4 FY22 was $1.09 billion, compared to $1.36 billion a year ago, beating the consensus of $1.04 billion.
Analyst: Craig Ellis
- Analyst Firm: B. Riley Securities
- Ratings Accuracy: 86%
- Latest Rating: Maintained a Neutral rating on Camtek LTD. (NASDAQ:CAMT) on Feb. 17, 2023, and raised the price target from $27 to $30. This analyst sees around 10% gain in the stock.
- Recent News: Camtek posted better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
Read More: Top 5 Tech And Telecom Stocks That Are Set To Fly This Month